The Ivey Sports Management Conference is a student-run conference focused on providing aspiring professionals in the sports industry with meaningful exposure and employment opportunities. The conference will feature a variety of guest speakers from all areas of sport, including management, marketing, sport science, journalism, broadcasting, statistics, and entrepreneurship. Some of our notable speakers include:
- John Chayka, GM of the Arizona Coyotes
- Kyle Dubas, GM of the Toronto Maple Leafs
- Laurence Gilman, Assistant GM of the Toronto Maple Leafs
- Laurence Applebaum, CEO of Golf Canada
- Elliotte Friedman, Sportsnet reporter and NHL insider
- Judd Moldaver, Senior VP at Wasserman and Auston Matthews' agent
And many more!
All delegates will also compete in a case competition focused on the Las Vegas Golden Knights, where the winners will receive an opportunity to interview for an internship with the Arizona Coyotes of the NHL.
Applications are OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS FROM ALL SCHOOLS and are now LIVE on our website, so start getting your teams together and apply! Applications will close on December 12th. See the link above for more information, including a full list of speakers.
Delegates from outside schools will be in charge of transportation to and from London. They may find their own accommodation, or the ISMC team will organize it for an additional cost if necessary.