NEWSCAST - Monday, September 16th, 2019
- Tomorrow at 12:30pm to 3:30pm, organizations from the London community will be on Brescia’s campus to showcase different volunteer opportunities they have available for Brescia students at the 2019 Volunteer Fair
- Western held their annual Terry Fox Run on Sunday at 11:30am, which was a proud moment in athletics for Western’s History Department.
- Professor Alan MacEachern challenged Western’s History department to not only run the Terry Fox run, but to try and run it faster than him
- The run was a success, with some speedy faculty members who helped raise a bunch of money for the cause.
- Airshow London reached new heights Saturday after the cancellation of their opening show, with thousands coming out to watch some of the best of North America’s military and specialty aircraft.
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will hold a campaign rally Monday night in Windsor after a daytime stop in London.
- Trudeau is the first party leader to visit the Windsor region since the Oct. 21 election was called last Wednesday in Ottawa.
- The Mustangs remain undefeated, after a 40-23 win over the Carleton Ravens during Saturday night’s annual Blackout game. With this win, Western is at 4&0 on the season, and Carleton moves to 1&2.
- Expect a temperature of 24 degrees tomorrow, feeling more like 27, with sunny skies. Moving into Wednesday, expect a similar temperature of 24 degrees with more sun. It is currently 16 degrees with overcast skies.