NEWSCAST - Thursday, December 5, 2019
- A western researcher has identified barriers for children not being active.
- Occupational Therapy professor Trish Tucker, has discovered early educators and parents are not encouraging children to be active. Tucker is concerned this will jeopardize physical, psychological and social development.
- Tucker believes that role modelling from both parents and educators can go a long way in encouraging children.
- A local man is devastated following the theft of his Poutine trailer.
- Owner of woodshed poutine Michael Maisonville lost his job in the social service sector over the summer.
- Maisonville and his sister gave into his dream and financed a $10,000 food truck trailer that they were hoping to open as poutinerie at the end of the month.
- Police are aware of the theft and said it is the only missing food truck on file at the moment
- This Friday the London Knights are back at home playing at Budweiser Gardens.
- They are up against Owen Sound Attack.
- Puck drop is at 7:30
- Partly cloudy with more flurries on the way today
- Friday flurries with a high of 3
- Saturday mix of sun and cloud with a high of -1
- And Sunday mix of sun and cloud with a high of 6
- Right now in London, it’s - 1.