NEWSCAST - Friday, February 14th, 2020
- A new mental health tool is available for young people entering the mental health system (Shared Humanity).
- A new online aerial photography app shows just how much London has changed over the past 100 years.
- A Western researcher has proven that divorce rates on are the decline, just in time for Valentine’s Day.
- Thousands of students will have to make new travel plans after VIA Rail has cancelled most of its train service for an undetermined period due to natural gas pipeline protests.
- The Mustang’s Men’s hockey team lost the opening game of the first round of their playoff series 6-2 with the Toronto Varsity Blues on Wednesday night.
- Saturday, expect a temperature of negative 1 with some sun and clouds. Moving onto Sunday, expect a temperature of 5 with partly cloudy skies. It is currently negative 14 feeling more like negative 17, with some snow.
- Last night, were the coldest temperatures of the winter so far and Toronto residents were awakened by loud booms called "frost quakes" or cryoseism.