NEWSCAST - Tuesday 13th October 2020
- The province reported 746 additional cases of COVID-19 on Tuesday, as well as 807 more cases yesterday. Both numbers were reported simultaneously because of a pause for the holiday Monday.
- A team of over 100 upper-year peer leaders are helping first-year students adapt to university expectations and online learning as part of Western’s first, course-based academic success program.
LOCAL AND NATIONAL:
- London's public health unit has declared an outbreak inside a residential building at Western University, moving some students into an undisclosed quarantine location.
- An individual has tested positive at an elementary school in Dorchester, the latest case of COVID-19 in area schools.
- Portuguese forward Cristiano Ronaldo has tested positive for COVID-19, Portugal's Football Federation said in a statement on its website on Tuesday.
- President Donald Trump has returned to the campaign trail less than two weeks after testing positive for coronavirus.
- On Wednesday, expect a temperature of 16 degrees with cloudy skies. Moving onto Thursday expect temperatures to be 16 degrees with a chance of showers. Expect temperatures to be at a max. Of 17 degrees.