NEWSCAST - Thursday, December 12th, 2019
- The USC will be extending their annual late night breakfast for one more night. Tonight at 10pm in the Mustang Lounge, students can access a free late night breakfast until supplies run out.
- London local, Kristina Stankevich-Meijer and her family have created a holiday initiative to spread some kindness across the community. The Many Families One Heart project asks Londoners to write warm messages online, that will then be sent to a group of students at Laurier University to be hand written on cards and disrupted.
- Amit Chakma, Western’s 10th president will take over as vice-chancellor at the University of Western Australia.
- The Mustang men’s hockey team will take on the Guelph Gryphons at Budweiser Gardens on Thursday January 30 at 7:00pm for the first annual “Faceoff at the Forks”.
- Today we see a bit warmer temperatures with a high of one and low of minus 5. On Friday, temperatures will rise to 5 with a mix of sun and clouds. Saturday will bring light rain with temperatures hovering around 3.