NEWSCAST - Tuesday, February 4th, 2020
- Today marks the last day to vote for your USC President. If you haven’t already voted, visit westernvotes.com to cast your ballot before 8pm tonight.
-Results Night for the USC President, Faculty Presidents, and USC Councillors will take place on Thursday at The Spoke. Make sure to come out and show your support!
- Two London high school students have launched a business to help London’s homeless population. Aaron Puddicombe and Mikail Tiernay have created Puddi Co., a socially conscious clothing brand that sells shirts and sweaters.
- Indiva, a London marijuana producer, is launching cannabis-infused chocolates. These will be the first made-in-London cannabis food product to hit the shelves.
- The Mustang Women’s hockey team defeated the Windsor Lancers on Saturday with a score of 3 to 1. The team will travel to Kingston on Friday, February 7th, to play Queens University at 7:30pm.
- Today we will see a mix of rain and snow with a high of 1. Tomorrow, temperatures will drop to minus two and bring a mix of sun and clouds. This sun will turn to snow Wednesday evening with a possibility of 5cm between Wednesday and Thursday. Thursday’s temperature will hover around the freezing mark.