NEWSCAST - Monday 22nd February 2021
- Ontario is reporting 1,058 new cases of COVID-19 today, marking the fifth consecutive day that the daily case count has surpassed 1,000 in the province.
- Huron’s president said the college plans to remain a Western University affiliate while separating its academics and handing out its own degrees, beginning with the class of 2026.
LOCAL AND NATIONAL:
- The weather advisory issued by Environment Canada for London, Parkhill, Strathroy, Komoka, and parts of Middlesex County has now ended.
- Hundreds of thousands of protesters have taken to the streets of Myanmar in one of the largest demonstrations yet against the country's military coup.
- On Tuesday, expect a temperature of 4 degrees with a chance of flurries. Moving onto Wednesday expect temperatures to be 4 degrees with a mix of snow and rains. Expect temperatures to be at a max. Of 2 degrees.